Please send your CVs directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Maidstone Outskirts
Hours: Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm | Tuesday: 9:00am-5:00pm |
Wednesday: 9:00am -6:00pm | Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm | Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Interpersonnel Recruitment is in partnership with Kent based organisation going from strength to strength. As an Office Administrator you will act as a key ambassador when liaising with customers and suppliers, ensure the order administration process is completed to the highest of standards and build a strong rapport with all stakeholders.
Duties to include:
· Producing and checking invoices
· General office / administrative support
· Processing orders made over the phone, via email and online
· With training, understand the process and the client’s daily requirements.
· Answering incoming calls
· Processing cash payments from deliveries
· Liaising closely with in-house delivery drivers
· Working as a strong member of the team
· Good knowledge of Sage 50 accounts is desirable but not essential
· Excellent telephone manner
· Previous experience in an administrative role
· Strong IT skills
· Able to work overtime when necessary to cover holidays and busy spells
· Own transport is required due to location
Please note that by applying for this role you are agreeing to being available to work the days and times mentioned above and that you are flexible to working overtime to suit the business needs.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies