**apply to email@example.com
£25k+ Excellent benefits
4 on 4off shift pattern
London Gateway, Stanford- Le-Hope
Compagnie Fruitiere UK Ltd is a leading banana ripening and service provision supplier in the UK market with two ripening facilities strategically placed in the north and south of the country. The Compagnie Fruitiere Group are committed to a strong and consistent CSR policy with over 18,000 employees, producing over 460,000 tonnes of fruit and vegetables, distributing over 673,000 tonnes of bananas and selling to over 45 countries globally.
Main duties and responsibilities;
· Plan and schedule all raw material requirements in line with customer demand
· Liaise closely with packhouse managers, identify all threats to the plan and help devise solutions
· Manage and control all stock levels for WIP, raw materials and finished goods
· Review and challenge production schedules to ensure best practice
· Maintain and update all data as required in planning files and schedules.
· Initiate and oversee changes and improvements to the planning system
· Contribute to daily and weekly planning meetings
· Liaise with account managers and production teams with regards to customer product launches/de-lists and trials
· Operate in line with business goals, objectives, technical parameters and safety policies
• Excellent problem solving and organisation skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
• Experience within the fresh produce industry (desirable)
• Previous experience working within a planning/purchasing role
The standard working hours will be 40 hours per week, working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 6am-6pm
Salary £25K per annum + excellent benefits
Location: London Gateway, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our web