Training & HR Administrator
JOB TITLE: Training & HR Administrator
REPORTS TO: Head of Finance and Resources/Deputy CEO
CONTRACT: Permanent, Part-Time.
HOURS: 22.5 per week, (37 hours per week at busy times apx 4 weeks of the year)
SALARY: £17,023 based on 22.5 hours per week
PURPOSE To support Senior Leadership Team and line managers with administrative onboarding and training of staff/volunteers, to develop & deliver training courses, to maintain administrative records of training & HR matters.
KEY RESULT AREAS
· To lead on onboarding of staff/volunteers, ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed and first day orientation/induction training is carried out.
· To complete, issue, obtain return and filing of contractual paperwork and/or references for new staff/volunteers.
· To liaise with line managers to establish need for training, develop & deliver basic training (e.g. manual handling, COSHH, customer service) as requested by Heads of Department.
· To ensure that all statutory training is carried out on a periodic basis.
· To source appropriate external training providers for more specialist training, working to managers’ budget and ensuring training is evaluated afterwards.
· To capture and file all company drivers’ licence details needed annually.
· Maintaining up to date list of permanent/casual staff/volunteers contact details.
· Recording volunteer hours on a monthly basis and reporting to SLT annually.
· Reviewing and making recommendations to SLT on staff / volunteer benefits.
· Working with line managers to create tailored role profiles for volunteer roles.
· Arranging volunteer thank you events on a twice yearly basis.
· Cover payroll in managers absence
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Knowledge and Skills
· Experience of HR & Training Administration.
· Experience of designing and delivering training courses.
· Experience of dealing with volunteers.
· Ability to maintain accurate and confidential records.
· Computer literate, especially using the Microsoft Office suite.
· Engaging people person, who enjoys developing and delivering training to different user groups.
· Organised, with keen attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal & relationship building skills.
· Works under own initiative and takes accountability for tasks.
· A confident, professional communicator
· Confidential and discreet.
This Job Description is not exhaustive. You should be aware that you may be required to perform other duties as required.
Please only apply if you have experience within a similar job role ideally minimum of 2 years.
Due to location transportation is advantageous.
For further information please contact Martine Cripps at Interpersonnel Recruitment on email@example.com 01622 688409
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website