Technical Sales Executive
Technical Sales Executive
Our client has been extremely business during the past year, providing and installing products into the Healthcare system.
Highly respected within their field of expertise, our client is now seeking a confident and highly communicative candidate to join them in a sales office capacity.
The right candidate will be confident in answering incoming calls, taking ownership of that phone query for the customer’s journey, be IT literate, and eager to learn.
Due to a rural location, private transport is required due to a lack of public transport routes.
Interviews will be telephone based and then shortlisted down to face to face, in-keeping with social distancing regulations.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the Internal Sales Team dealing directly with customers via the telephone and occasionally face to face.
This exciting job opportunity requires a technical mind set and a confidence to liaise closely with both customers and contact within the industry. Ideally the right candidate will possess a technical background and/or education in engineering or the sciences.
The successful candidate will be expected to be proactive in sales making regular contact with existing and potential clients and will use the internal CRM system to input and maintain client information, produce quotations, orders and any necessary paperwork.
1. To answer Telephone, fax or email enquiries, ensuring they are answered promptly and confirmed by email or fax.
2. To use the computerised CRM system including Quotations / Sales orders / Invoicing / Purchasing.
3. To perform the duties associated with the paperwork side of dispatching goods, and on occasions where necessary perform the manual duties of that role.
4. To maintain the office and its systems in a neat and tidy manner
5. To be proactive in the sales of the company by telephone / email / mail / fax / ebay, and any other method that may be chosen by the company.
Working Hours : 8 – 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8-4pm Friday
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies