**apply to email@example.com
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Salary – Competitive + Excellent Benefits
ROLE DESCRIPTION This role will see you joining our Clients’ system team supporting the wider business in improving the way they work, and meeting new challenges that present themselves as they continue to be an industry leading grower cooperative and marketing organisation. The successful candidate will enjoy problem solving, working with a broad range of stakeholders and making positive business-wide improvements. You will be able to deploy analytical and technical skills in a range of contexts, supporting current workflows and being an agent of change for future states.
· Working in the Systems team enabling the business to implement and support its main business ERP and supporting applications
· Working with 3rd party development and project teams to develop and implement applications into user base
· Change and project management using Agile methods, promoting continuous improvement within the business
· Enabling the company to react to business change and challenges in a coordinated and efficient manner
· To enable users at BG to be able carry out their duties using our core ERP system and supporting applications
· Provide link between the business and external support and development teams
· Identify system/workflow changes to optimise business processes and anticipating impact of change
· Ensure developments on core business systems are tested and implemented appropriately
· Implement new workflows and processes across all business functions
· Utilise toolsets (ie ERP workspaces or data transformation tools) to produce application interfaces for users
· Provide second-line support for support queries; getting to the root causes of issues and providing solutions and ways forward for improved future results
· Occasional out-of-hours support (approx. 1 week in 12) and managing upgrades and period-ends (once or twice a year)
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
Personal profile • Excellent communicator and good documentation skills • Calm • Autodidactic • Intelligent • Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills • Logical and systematic • Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence and clarity • Results driven • Change management skills • Willingness to work occasional unsocial hours Professional profile • 3+ years of experience in System or Business Analysis or similar • Worked with ERP or integrated systems • Successful implementation of new processes and applications into wider business • Quickly assimilates new knowledge, and comfortable using SQL to analyse user and system behaviour, highlighting problems and providing solutions Key skills and technologies 1. Must have a. SQL querying. Intermediate TSQL (sub-queries, CTEs, database fundamentals such as indexes) b. Business analyst skills (requirements gathering, process mapping & spec writing) 2. Beneficial a. Prophet ERP ideal, but any ERP or integrated system (WMS, MRP, etc.) b. Business Objects/Crystal Reports 3. Will be taught a. Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) b. Agile methodologies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer a competitive remuneration package along with ongoing training and development. They also offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme and an annual bonus of 10%.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies