*** CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dover – Hybrid Working from Home
£28,000 - £32,000
As a Strategy Analyst, there will be two main areas of day to day focus:
1) support in the definition, development and subsequent implementation of the Corporate Plan. This will include market research, analysis and stakeholder engagement.
2) as part of our Transformation, you will support the organisation in identifying, developing and implementing cross-functional projects and by researching new opportunities.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, project management and analytical skills. You have strong experience in leading multi-stakeholder projects. You have a methodical approach on solving complex problems and researching new opportunities.
Duties of the Post Holder
• You will support in the definition and development of the Corporate Plan and once defined, you will work with the teams in to ensure that we are able to build and successfully deliver it
• You will own end-to-end, cross-functional projects, including the development of the business cases, implementation and subsequent tracking and monitoring project success and ensuring effective communication to all relevant parties
• You will dive into operational and commercial problem-solving with the teams; being able to roll sleeves up and get stuck into potential solutions
• You will work with the Strategy Manager to create an agile yet robust framework (tools, methods, meetings etc) that drives collaborative business performance
The right fit?
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in business operations and strategy, in either a management consultancy or in a relevant industry environment
• Excellent skills in market analysis, financial modelling and business case development
• Effective at managing complex, cross-functional projects
• A great problem-solver and are able to implement structure in a complex environment
• Ability to influence, help build consensus amongst stakeholders, identify roadblocks, and invoke change
• Have an ownership mindset; working with a high degree of urgency, resourcefulness and inventiveness
• Open-minded and innovative, having the ability to see the bigger picture across the whole of our business
• Role model in creating a culture of integrity and respect, creating a great place to work
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies