Supply Chain Coordinator
**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Co-ordiantor
Negotiable + Excellent benefits
Full time / Permanent
My client an award-winning industry fruit grower is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordiantor to support the wider business in improving the way they work, and meet new challenges that present themselves.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Front line planning and processing of Customer orders efficiently to ensure service levels are achieved in order to maintain and expand the company’s position in the industry
Monitoring post-delivery and any issues arising from completed Customer orders · Liaising with all areas of the business and Berry Gardens growers
Liaising and building relationships with external parties including hauliers and other suppliers
Collating data related to Customer orders
Supporting Trading Managers and Procurement
Collation and management of both grower 3-day forecasts and central pack house stock sheets
Allocate and Process relevant customer orders throughout the day
Distribute and communicate grower orders and amendments
Distribute and communicate haulage detail and amendments
Maintain relevant customer programmes and order requirements
Liaise with Account Managers in the entry of weekly and daily customer and grower plans
Liaise with Trading Managers and create service level/sales reports as and when required
Post-delivery administration, including monitoring Tesco EPODs & M&S PAV/EDN involvement
Knowledge of Industry Systems including Import Duty, Quotas, Intrastat and CFSP etc advantageous but not essential.
Assisting the Procurement team when necessary, including creating PO’s for imported arrivals and liaising with clearing agents and hauliers relating to airfreight arrivals
Other ad hoc duties as required Job Description – Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
1. Administration & Sales office experience required. Industry experience beneficial.
2. Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
3. Good mind for mathematical problems & logical thinking
4. Methodical approach
5. Ability to work systematically with a keen eye for detail
6. Good computer skills (Microsoft products mainly – Prophet experience an advantage)
7. Ability to work alone, using own initiative and as part of a team as required
8. Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
9. Ability to respond and make decisions quickly when under pressure.
10. Ability to manage time to maximum effect
11. Willingness to work unsocial hours & including Weekend’s and Bank Holidays
KEY RELATIONSHIPS Reports to: Supply Chain Team Leader
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website