**apply to email@example.com
40 - 50k per annum
Full Time / permanent role.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Lenham Site closes at 1pm on a Friday.
ased in Lenham, although there will be a requirement for some travel to Camberley for audits etc.
Our manufacturing client is seeking an experienced SHEQ Manager on a full-time permanent basis to joint their friendly and supportive team based in Lenham
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations
• Graduate calibre or HNC/D in Quality / Environmental management
• Nebosh / IOSH certificate
• Good communication and motivational skills
• Excellent management skills
• Experience of quality management systems ISO 9001, 45001 & ISO 14001
• Good knowledge of environmental and sustainability issues
• Experience in management of health and safety
• Experience in modern production control techniques i.e. JIT, Kan Ban, and Lean
• Computer literate in Microsoft office packages or equivalent
• Manage Quality (ISO 9001) Environmental (ISO 14001) and Health and Safety (ISO
• Act as an environmental specialist to help set objectives, develop policy and deliver
Processes. Bringing us up to new industry standards
• Ensure that all current and forthcoming regulatory and legislative requirements are
met, and incorporated into the product portfolio
• Act as company QA when dealing with customers and suppliers
• Develop new ways of using the business system (SAP) when relevant to SHEQ and
aligned to group requirements
• Promote and help with the introduction of CI / Kaizen principles and support
• Participate in projects that will contribute to the success of this business unit
• Participate in NPI projects including upgrading existing products to improve
performance and reduce failures
• Work across business units on collaborative projects UK MBU’s, PBU’s and ZGI
• To identify and report any non-conformance to their managers or team-leaders
and/or the Environmental Representative
• To implement the company’s health, safety, environmental and quality management
systems in your area of control
Pension is available at 3 months service, and we match 5% contribution
Bonus of 5%.
25 days holiday
Free car parking on site
For mote information on this role please call Martine at Interpersonnel Recruitment
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website