Sales Ledger and Credit Control - Hybrid working
*** apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Ledger and Credit Control
London SE1/Hybrid Working
£40,000pa + bonus scheme
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger Accountant and Credit Controller to ensure all customer accounts are correctly reported, invoiced on time, and money collected within payment terms, for a prominent, London based importer
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role within a growing, ambitious company where you will learn a lot, develop new ideas and evolve in a friendly environment.
Working within a growing finance team the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar multi-currency Credit Control, Sales Ledger or Accounts Receivable role and will ideally be familiar with Access Dimensions.
· Manage and process all receipts and invoices through the sales ledger.
· Manage client ledgers for collecting monies within agreed terms.
· Review of daily bank summary for all receipts.
· Ensure that all receipts are effectively processed through appropriate bank accounts.
· Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales.
· Reconcile the end of month position across all bank accounts.
· Update credit control records for all communications with customers.
· Generate and send monthly returns to the Bank.
· Check new client account forms including VAT details and process through Access Dimensions.
· Obtain credit insurance ratings and recommend credit limits and terms for customers.
· Record invoices on Access Dimensions ensuring all details are correct and that proof of delivery is available if necessary.
· Issue monthly customer statements.
Skills & Experience
· 2-3 years previous experience working in a multi-currency credit control role.
· Good systems knowledge including Excel and Access Dimensions.
· Ability to reconcile accounts, possessing numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
· Motivated, hardworking and reliable.
· Previous experience of invoice finance/factoring/pre-finance desirable.
What’s On Offer
· The benefits on offer include a discretionary company-wide Bonus scheme, private healthcare schemes, pension, hybrid working.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies