Apply to Martine@interpersonneluk.co.uk
Based in Aylesford, Kent
Competitive salary and benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available for a candidate to join our client as a Sales Administrator.
· Liaise directly with Field Sales Managers on potential new business that requires quotation.
· Processing of Quotations and following up quotations within a set timeframe.
· Processing of orders and discussing pricing and quantity of orders.
· Arranging deliveries with both delivery drivers and end users.
· Create strong rapport with customers for repeat custom.
· Work towards department targets and business objectives.
· Gather and record information including planning information, market intelligence and customer contact information.
· Manage the administration of quotations and orders, developing your own personal customer relationships to ensure we are the customers supplier of choice.
· Compliance to Safety, Health and Environmental standards of our business.
· Good track record in a sales admin environment which involved negotiation skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with an understanding for customer requirements.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies