Report & Systems Support
**apply to email@example.com
Report & System Support
Permanent / Competitive
My client an award winning FMCG soft fruit company are seeking an experienced Report & Systems Support candidate to join their team on a full-time permanent basis reporting to the business systems manager.
This role would suit a person with 4+ years’ experience in a similar industry.
The successful candidate will be good at interacting with people and helping them problem solve. You will be able to handle complex concepts, synthesising new knowledge into deliverable products for our business. Your job will be split between two main areas. For half your time you will be working with our users with reports, understanding their needs and developing solutions to these requirements. For the rest of your time, you will be working through our support desk, working with the Systems team to resolve user problems with business systems.
• Report definition, creation & implementation
• Responsible for reporting environment & report development process
• Daily work on support system to resolve outstanding queries
• Work within systems team to support and document existing and new workflows • Advocate good BI design and usage within the business
• Actively moving users from data heavy reports to aggregated dashboards
• Some data analysis work
• Active problem solving
• Minor IT (Office, Windows & mobile device) support
• End-user system support for supply base
• Phone cover one week-end in ten with ad-hoc evening support during cover week.
• Data analysis
The ideal candidate will hold the below skill set :
Advanced Excel (Pivots, Index Match, VBA, PowerQuery)
Programming and text languages (Python, HTML, CSS, LaTeX, CMD)
Business intelligence (BI) visualisation software
Problem-solving and troubleshooting
Data cleaning, data mining, data QA
Experimental data analysis
Full Microsoft Office Suite
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website