*apply to email@example.com
Based in Portsmouth, Hampshire
Excellent Salary Package
· Competitive salary
· Incentive scheme
· Leading contributory pension scheme
· Company vehicle
· Cycle to work
· Access to employee assistant helpline
This is a newly created role working for the UK’s largest independently owned building materials Group with over 60 sites across the South, South East, East and Midlands and employing over 700 people.
An exciting opportunity, as the ReadyMix Manager you will be responsible for promoting the business into the newly assigned geographical area, building up strong rapports with local business contacts, researching local competitors, assist where necessary with the delivery of the new plant, set up a strong sales management strategy and report regularly to senior management based off site.
· Primarily a sales management role with the additional responsibility for taking an active involvement in managing the concrete plant’s operation.
· Comply to the Safety, Health and Environmental standards of our business.
· Manage the commercial performance of the concrete plant by developing relationships with local customers and key stakeholders.
· Deliver a commercial strategy aimed at maximising revenue, margin, and sales of value-added products.
· Produce accurate commercial reports and forecasts.
· Take a hands-on approach in supporting the operations of the concrete plant, providing infrequent cover for the Plant Supervisor when required.
· Good track record in a commercial environment which may have involved selling and negotiation skills.
· Experience in the ready-mix concrete industry would be an advantage but not essential.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
· Strong decision-making skills.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website – search “Interpersonnel Kent”