Project Manager / Scrum Master
**apply to email@example.com
Project Manager / Scrum Master
· 3-month contract
· Salary DOE
· The role will be 100% remote working, based anywhere in Europe with expected travel on an ad-hoc basis to the UAE and the UK.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager / Scrum Master to join one of our clients fast-growing Product Team to help drive forward the success of their products alongside their wider products strategy and visions.
· The ideal candidate will come from a project management background in financial services; however, this is not essential.
· This position offers the right person a chance to be part of a dynamic team who work closely together and are passionate about what they do.
· Your attitude and approach to work is more important to us than your experience.
• You will be expected to lead several teams in the delivery of bespoke development projects.
• Inspire, coach and lead teams with varying levels of Agile experience
• Facilitate all team meetings and ceremonies, including planning sessions, showcases, team retrospectives and daily stand-ups
• Support the efficient flow of work through Agile teams by helping the teams remove obstacles and make improvements to both team and company processes
• Champion Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement
• Cultivate trust through personal and team relationships with a range of product owners, developers and designers
• Enable teams to monitor progress within and across sprints using effective metrics
• Planning, forecasting and reporting of team velocity and throughput
• Participating in the scheduling of deliverables to meet the needs of wider programme dependencies
• Team budget and resource management
• Teach and coach Agile practices and values within the Development Teams and organisation in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
• Identification and reporting of risks, issues and dependencies
• You will have excellent knowledge & experience of Agile teachings, approaches, behaviours, in particular, Scrum and Kanban.
• You’ll also love getting into the details to ensure our teams are working in the most efficient way
• You’ll have a knack for spotting problems or potential pitfalls in a project, flagging them early in the process
• You’ll thrive on solving problems and have a need for knowledge — no matter what the problem, you will find the solution
• You’ll have experience of working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
• You will have exceptional time management & organisational skills
• You will be passionate about all things tech, digital, design and e-commerce
• You will be comfortable with the concept of change and working in a fast-paced environment
• You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and have experience of working in organisations which are undergoing agile transformation
• You will be a smart, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude!
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies