**apply to email@example.com
Fully Remote Based – UK Travel required
My client an international award winning client who produce soft fruit for large retailers is seeking an experienced Project Analyst to join the growing team across the UK to provide them with Support and knowledge for future projects.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants something a little different. We’re looking for someone wanting to pursue a career with data and new systems implementation but doesn’t want to be tied to a desk all the time.
This role will involve a lot of time remote working, on site with our Growers throughout the UK, providing support and advice in using a new bespoke production estimating tool we have developed. You will be involved in future project developments as well as hands on training year round.
The successful candidate will bring an eye for detail, methodical approach, and the ability to work closely with a wide range of people.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Building and maintaining relationships with growers and stakeholders
· Training of staff and growers
· Data gathering and validation
· Data maintenance and update
· Grower adoption of system
· Data gathering
· Data validation
· Regular data updates
· Farm and end-user liaison
· Working with end users to improve system interfaces
· Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
· Excellent communicator – verbal and written with particular skill in interpreting to non-technical audiences
· Good track record in overcoming challenges
· Investigative mind-set
· Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
· Logical, numerical & systematic
· Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
· Able to build relationships with stakeholders
· Ability to work alone, on own initiative or as part of a team as required
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
· Full, clean driving licence
· Happy to work remotely including overnight stays away from home
· Working experience of reporting and presenting new systems to third parties
· Familiar with databases and data manipulation
· Advanced Excel is a must (particularly VBA and power queries)
· Client focused data analysis/reporting background is ideal
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies