To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for somebody who is proactive and able to provide support on all aspects of programmes and project scheduling along with the effective management of required resources and risk mitigation tracking.
You will maintain a Business Level Plan for all projects, providing monthly updates on progress. Develop enhanced methods for reporting progress against baselines i.e KPI reports/dashboard reports, as well as supporting Engineering, Procurements and Finance teams in facilitating forward planning for the capital programme.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Educated to A-level or higher
• Previous experience working in a project management environment and with a PMO
• Experience in programme schedule management and associated techniques
• Experience in construction projects including civil engineering, building, M&E, asset management and FM projects
• Good working knowledge of tools and techniques to manage: schedule, scope, cost, resources, risk, quality, procurement, change, benefits and project/programme governance
• High level of expertise in MS Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good understanding of professional schedule planning software and high level of expertise in Microsoft Project
• Have strong organisational and customer service skills
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies