Private Client Paralegal
Apply to email@example.com
Private Client Paralegal/Solicitor/Legal Executive
£25k plus DOE Medway
We have an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal/Solicitor/Legal Executive to join our clients growing team. They take great pride in a fantastic team of people who work together to look after their clients and make this a great place to work. For that reason, they only employ people who share their core values of great service, teamwork, and value for money.
The successful candidate can expect a high level of autonomy and responsibility from the outset and will be an integral member of the busy Private Client team. This is an outstanding opportunity to assist the Head of Department, gaining exposure to training and support. This is a brilliant career opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal/Solicitor/Legal Executive and the role has the potential for progression and career opportunities. They have a strong client base and Will bank that has been built up over many years so their ideal candidate must have the ability to develop and grow the department . They pride themselves on their high standard of client care and client service, it is vital that the successful candidate is committed to maintaining this high standard.
About The Role
In this role you can expect to assist on most aspects of Private Client work.
· Drafting Wills, Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship Applications.
· Dealing with Probate matters from start to end to include intestacy with a very minimum supervision.
· Preparing documents and using the case management system.
· Assisting fee earners and taking on some fee-earning.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Often being the first point of contact for existing and new clients.
· Liaising with third parties.
You need to be: -
· 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role running your own caseload with minimum supervision.
· Highly organised and thrive under pressure.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Conversant in MS Packages.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies