**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Location – Great Chart
Established in 1790, Haynes Bros Ltd is now the holding company for a group of subsidiary companies operating throughout the South East.
The Company was the first in Kent to take on the Ford Motor Company franchise in 1911 and then sell and distribute the complete range of Ford cars, trucks and agricultural machinery.
Today it is the only privately owned company in the UK that still distributes these range of products, albeit now with different manufacturers given Ford Motor Company’s departure from the truck and agricultural sectors. In addition to its Ford vehicle franchises, its other key franchises include Fiat Professional, Iveco, New Holland, Case IH and JCB. It operates these via four subsidiary companies from seven locations in the South East.
Responsibilities will include:
· Manage the efficient flow of Parts paperwork for the branches assigned (This may vary from time to time).
· Posting and pricing of parts purchase invoices in a timely manner.
· Manage Supplier invoice and Quotes discrepancies.
· The control of the petty cash for the depot ensuring accuracy at all times.
· Manage the holiday records for the parts group.
· The placing orders for parts & goods at the request of the parts manager.
· Carry out any adhoc request from either the Depot or Group Parts Managers e.g price updates.
· Assist with the general tidieness and cleanliness of the parts shop.
· Assist with the admin of the parts web shop
· Other elements of duties and responsibilities may evolve / change with time as the role develops.
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
· Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.
· Good literacy skills.
· Good verbal and listening communication skills for effective communication with the members of staff at all levels and suppliers
· Discreet and totally confidential.
· Well-presented and professional attitude.
· Personable, enthusiastic and approachable.
· Flexibility in duties.
· Salary Depends on experience.
· Hours 8:30 to 17:00 40hrs some flexibility may be available.
The Haynes Group is an equal opportunities employer with a policy of promotion through ability. It is a progressive family business, but still maintains a family ethos, now employing over 340 staff across the Group.
Due to the high level of applicants we tend to receive, we regret that it is now not possible to respond to each applicant and will only make contact if we are proceeding with an application. We do, however, take the opportunity of thanking applicants for the interest shown in our Company and if you do not hear from us on this occasion, please do feel free to apply for other advertised positions with us that may be appropriate for your skills on another occasion.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies