*** cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Interpersonnel Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the leading names in their industry. As Packaging Coordinator you will procure all aspects of packaging for a nominated retailer and contribute to the overall success of the company.
· Procure all packaging components including crates as requested.
· Record order information on a computerised system.
· Provide forecasting information to suppliers as necessary to ensure continuous supply of goods.
· Reconcile invoices against orders placed and prepare for payment within agreed deadlines.
· Responsible for meeting audit deadlines as per the guidelines from the Retailer.
· Provide telephone support – including out of hours support.
· Design and format accurate label/film overprint designs on the in-house systems.
· Invoice goods received direct from suppliers in a timely fashion.
· Obtain proof of delivery documentation for invoice disputes.
· Assist in stock counts as required.
· Arrange and record stock transfers between sites and credit/debit the correct accounts accordingly.
· Provide support to colleagues within the team as required.
· Any other reasonable duties assigned by the Head of Packaging to meet the needs of the business.
· Other ad hoc duties as required.
1. Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
2. Strong appreciation of business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to challenges
3. Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
4. Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
5. Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
7. Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
8. Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
9. Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
10. Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
11. Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
12. Very good organisational skills
13. Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies