Office Manager and Sales Coordinator
Office Manager and Sales Coordinator, Uckfield
Established in 1790, Haynes Bros Ltd is now the holding company for a group of subsidiary companies operating throughout the South-East.
The Company was the first in Kent to take on the Ford Motor Company franchise in 1911 and then sell and distribute the complete range of Ford cars, trucks, and agricultural machinery.
Today it is the only privately owned company in the UK that still distributes these range of products, albeit now with different manufacturers given Ford Motor Company’s departure from the truck and agricultural sectors. In addition to its Ford vehicle franchises, its other key franchises include Iveco, New Holland, Case IH and JCB.
Responsibilities will include:
- Director PA functions.
- Handover process coordinator function.
- Connected fleet coordination.
- Customer experience reference person.
- FCA process manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities related to your job.
- Order management for major suppliers this could include JCB, New Holland and all other machinery suppliers.
- Ensure manufacturer bonuses are loaded into our system and approved by the supplier area managers.
- To develop a full working knowledge of the sales departments computer systems and keep up to date with enhancements as they become live.
- Prepare invoices and associated documentation for customers, liaise with finance companies to ensure all details are correct to process payments.
- Be responsible for sales administration paperwork flow between the administration office and the sales team is proactively chased and in a good order.
- Road register machines through use of RAV/DVLA portals.
- Maintain reports and submit them in a timely manner ensuring all details including the financials and the projected invoice date are correct.
- Review wholegoods debts for the region and chase both the customer directly and where required the sales team to get a resolution.
- Order extended warranty and register new machinery on the manufacturer websites.
- Manage and administer credit control.
- Input and process supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Arrange and coordinate transport for customer machinery deliveries and collections.
- Work with management accounts providing them with the required input on a timely basis.
- Generate reports on a weekly / monthly basis as required by senior management.
- Stocking plan management working with group finance manager.
- General office admin assistance where required.
- As the successful candidate develops in the role, they will become the team leader of the Agri Sales Administration team.
- They will be responsible for recruiting new staff.
- Responsible for following current policies and procedures and developing processes to streamline the administration flow.
Other elements of duties and responsibilities may evolve / change with time as the role develops.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.
- Competent with Excel, word and DMS systems.
- Able to demonstrate the management of staff in a fair and proactive manner.
- Good literacy skills.
- Good mental arithmetic
- Good verbal and listening communication skills for effective communication with the members of staff at all levels and suppliers.
- Discreet and totally confidential.
- Well-presented and professional attitude.
- Personable, enthusiastic, and approachable.
- Flexibility in duties.
- Depends on experience.
- 40 hours per week, 08:30 to 17:00. Some flexibility may be available.
How to Apply
If you feel you have what it takes for this exciting role, please email email@example.com, explaining why you are right for the job, enclosing an up-to-date detailed CV. We will contact those applicants that we wish to call for interview within 14 days of receiving your information.
We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies. Haynes Bros. Ltd will not be liable for any agency fees should we engage with any candidate whose information has been sent speculatively by a third party.
Haynes Bros. Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, race, gender reassignment and identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Due to the high level of applicants expected, we regret that it is not possible to respond to each applicant and we will only make contact if we are proceeding with an application. We do, however, take the opportunity of thanking applicants for the interest shown in our Company and if you do not hear from us on this occasion, please do feel free to apply for other advertised positions with us that may be appropriate for your skills.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website – search “Interpersonnel Kent”