£40,000pa + bonus scheme
Are you a marketeer with coffee industry experience looking for your next challenge? Then we’d love to talk to you. We are looking for a self-starter marketing professional, with commercial awareness, who thrives on delivering results.
Established in 1970 and trading globally in over 40 countries the group remains a family run business with a diverse and friendly team based close to Waterloo station in London. With a business focused on fair, ethical and sustainable trade, the company aims to trade with coffee producers (based in Asia, Indonesia, South & Central America and Africa) and selling to its customers (retail & wholesale roasters in the UK, Europe, Scandinavia and many other counties across the world). The company also has an EU subsidiary.
The role involves working cross functionally with our UK and European Trade Team to scope, develop and implement an annual calendar of marketing activity, focusing heavily on virtual and digital comms and strategies to drive coffee sales; optimising our heritage, knowledge, and expertise within the industry.
· Work with the UK and European Trade Team to understand marketing needs and to develop and deliver the annual marketing calendar
· Manage all customer facing communications including monthly email newsletters, blog posts, market reports and any additional assets e.g. video, etc
· Manage the email database and all email distribution through mail chimp.
· Support our Quality and Trade teams to plan and deliver a series of events with a specific focus on virtual through webinars, cuppings, interviews, etc
· Develop and deliver our social media strategy – set objectives, deliver content, report and stay ahead of industry trends whilst building our following in a brand appropriate way.
· Manage our website – content, SEO, imagery, required updates, via both CMS and the web agency to agreed timings and budgets.
· Manage third parties e.g. web agency. Hosting, etc
· Ensure creative consistency across the business / be the brand guardian.
· Manage all other ad-hocs projects – customer gifting, branded collateral and promotional materials.
Skills & Experience
· Minimum of 5 year’s experience within a marketing role
· Coffee industry experience essential
· Experience of managing and implementing physical and virtual events and webinars
· Knowledge of mailchimp / managing email database and digital marketing
· Website and SEO experience
· Experience of Indesign / Photoshop
· Marketing degree or qualification desirable
· Excellent communication, copy writing, organisation and presentation skills
· Pro-active and results-oriented collaborative team worker
· Hands on / prepared to muck in
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role within a growing, ambitious company where you will learn a lot, develop new ideas and evolve in a friendly environment.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies