To apply send CVs to email@example.com
(Salary range £23,000 to £25,000pa)
Location – Northfleet, Kent
My client are a leading company specialising in the distribution of fixings, fasteners and supply of equipment to the building trade across London and the South East and we are looking for a Marketing Executive with experience of creating and implementing effective campaigns to join our friendly team. This is a broad marketing role supporting the Marketing Coordinator and wider Sales Team to promote the company our product range and service. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in social media and design, who can help develop these aspects of our marketing.
This role would suit someone who is creative, enjoys developing new ideas, whilst also being able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Assist in the development and management of social media channels.
· Producing and distributing high-quality content for customer engagement via social media channels and website.
· Support the Marketing Coordinator to review, create and implement new promotional assets for the sales team.
· Assist in identifying and implementing promotional strategies.
· Assist with measurement and reporting of digital channel performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
Skills and Experience
· Experience of managing and promoting social media platforms (specifically; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
· A good understanding of using design packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud Apps (including InDesign and Photoshop).
· Demonstratable content creation for digital channels.
· Experience of managing campaigns from concept through to reporting.
· Approachable manner with good interpersonal skills.
· Collaborative team worker, with a sense of fun.
· Organized with an attention to detail.
· Computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Previous experience of using a CRM system and other marketing tools would be an advantage.
· Some knowledge of the construction industry will also be an advantage.
What’s on Offer
· Competitive basic salary up to £25K – depending on skills and experience
· Pension Scheme
· Free Parking
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website.