**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpersonnel are pleased to be recruiting for a Manufacturing Administrator for one of our clients located in Ashford on a temporary basis. They specialise in the manufacture of high quality low volume sheet metal components in a range of materials
They are seeking a highly motivated Administrator to support administration duties on a temporary basis for around 5 weeks to assist with workload. You will primarily support the production team. In addition, you will perform office management tasks.
This role is based onsite in Ashford
You will primarily be responsible for assisting wit the following duties
● loading sales orders from our clients
● producing job sheets for the workshop
● telephone progress chasing with suppliers
● Supporting management with quotes
● Answering of telephone
● Various ad-hoc amin duties
● Excellent IT proficiency – you will need to hit the ground running with minimum training
● a good communicator, great phone manner and relationship-building skills
● self-starter to make things happen, reliable, adaptable and with good organisational skills
● able to use initiate and independently solve problems
● high level of accuracy and good attention to detail
● previous office-based, administration, secretarial and customer-facing work experience is essential.
Hours are flexible for the right candidates, ideally 9:00am to 5:00pm (30 minutes lunch) Monday to Friday.
Must be available immediately
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website