Competitive + Excellent Benefits and Bonus
An exciting opportunity for an award-winning company based near Maidstone. This position has become available due to growth and customer demand. An award winning FMCG fresh fruit company are seeking a Full time Permanent experienced Management accountant to join their already existing team.
• Assist in the production of accurate Monthly Management Accounts for Senior Management within published timescales
• Provide Financial Reporting to senior managers as required
• Provide assistance to the Management Accountants and Group Financial Controller
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly Trading Account and Variance Analysis
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts
• Identify and develop improvements in processes and reporting
• Capture and present information to the business to improve understanding and aid decision making.
• Cashflow forecasting and monitoring
• Assisting with the preparation of the annual Budget
• Provide assistance to the Group Financial Controller as required
1. A recognised qualification in accounting (CIMA/ ACCA/ACA)
2. At least 3 years’ experience within a similar environment
3. Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
4. Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of staff
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Very good organisational skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines
7. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
8. Proven experience of communicating with individuals at all levels
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies