Maintenance Worker/Handy Person
**** CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join a leading, well established and award-winning family run business!
We are looking for a:
Maintenance Worker/Handy Person
As part of the package, a Company van will be provided for the successful candidate which will include private use.
You will join a small team at our Head Office in Maidstone to cover a wide variety of jobs involved in the general maintenance of our site including inspecting different equipment and performing any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
Maintenance Worker/Handy Person’s Responsibilities:
· Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
· Performing preventative maintenance.
· Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
· Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
· Repairing equipment, or structures as necessary.
You will be required to have:
· Experience in performing routine maintenance on company premises including painting and decorating, carpentry and woodwork, plumbing, minor electrical repairs, roofing, groundworks and drainage clearance, brickwork and plastering, gardening, moving, hedge cutting, weeding, spraying etc.
· Experience and expertise in the use of hand and power tools.
· Ability to take apart equipment or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
· Strong organizational and follow up skills.
· Good eye for precision and detail.
· Professional presentation and attitude.
· Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
· Strong time management skills.
· Key holding experience and responsibility.
You will need to show that you are prepared to work hard, fit in with a small ‘can do’ team of friendly members of staff who take pride in keeping our premises in good running order.
The ideal applicants for this position will be committed to joining a well-respected family run business, maintaining the high reputation achieved over the years for delivering high quality of goods and customer service.
If you are interested in joining one of Kent’s leading family businesses, please email your CV, together with an accompanying CV if possible, to email@example.com or write directly to Adrian Beresford, at Haynes of Maidstone Ltd., 23 Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DQ.
The Haynes Group is an equal opportunities employer with a policy of promotion through ability. With 275 staff across 7 locations, the Haynes Group recognizes the important of employment stability.
Due to the high volume of interest we are expecting, it may not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would, however, like to take the opportunity of thanking you for the interest shown in our Company
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies