**apply to email@example.com
Remote Based (ideally South East)
Full Time permanent
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Our client a publishing company are seeking a remote based Editor to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The role would involve writing relevant articles directly from the customer in relation to Irish Manufacturing and Converter Magazine ensuring all press releases are fit for purpose whilst reporting to the Media Director. This role would suit someone who is based within the Southeast and able to commute to and from Maidstone as and when required.
Key performance indicators:
1. Work to the monthly production schedules to enable the magazines to be completed deadlines agreed with the Publishing Director.
2. To provide a set amount of editorial content per issue
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. To accurately write and sub articles that are relevant & interesting to the readership
2. Set and make up all the editorial pages and advertisements that are not supplied as artwork or film.
3. Produce laser prints of all pages completed on finalising the flat plan.
4. Supply discs and laser prints with picture details clearly marked i.e. percentages, colours identification etc for Design & Media Solutions to scan.
5. To work to production schedules as advised by the Publishing Director.
6. To attend shows and exhibitions relevant to the Magazine you are working on. You may be expected to spend some time away from home to attend these shows.
7. To liaise with all magazine team members to ensure the smooth running of the publication
8. To occasionally carry out other duties, as are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the business.
For further information please contract Martine on 01622 688409
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website