Apply to email@example.com
Licenced Conveyancer/Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Paralegal
£20,000 to £35,000 + Negotiable DOE
A reputable law firm is currently looking to hire an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal or Licenced Conveyancer or Solicitor within their regionally reputed Residential Property team.
This law firm have an unrivalled reputation across the south east and Kent. The Lawyers at this firm are known for being the very best in their field and offer exceptional levels of service to their clients.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Licenced Conveyancer/ Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Paralegal to join the Residential Conveyancing team.
The successful candidate must have had experience handling their own caseload with minimum supervision.
You will have the opportunity to process a caseload of Conveyancing transactions from instruction to completion, with supervision by a highly experienced Solicitor.
Apply today to join this exceptional law firm, who will offer you unparalleled progression opportunities and a workload of the highest quality.
Skills and responsibilities
· At least 6 months post qualification experience working within a Conveyancing Department running your own caseload for qualified candidates
· At least 1 year experience working within a Conveyancing Department running your own caseload for paralegals
· Knowledge of the Conveyancing process from instruction through to completion
· Strong attention to detail and able to time-manage efficiently
· Excellent administration and organisational skills
· Interpersonal and client focused
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies