Lawyer (Residential Property)
***apply to Holly@interpersonneluk.co.uk
Lawyer (Residential Property)
Hybrid working available
Our client, a reputable law firm, is seeking a Solicitor or Legal Executive to support their expert Residential Property team.
Our Residential Property team use the latest technology to speed up the whole conveyancing processes and have expertise in a variety of areas. Clients are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves on our personal approach to handling cases.
This role will give you the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice. We’re looking for an experienced legal professional who is used to managing their own caseload from inception to completion, as a technically strong fee earner who wishes to further develop their knowledge and skillset.
The team currently consists of 3 support staff and 8 other legal advisors (including Solicitors, Legal Executives, Conveyancers and Paralegals). You will be expected to work in a team alongside fellow fee earners, including Partners, as well as independently dealing with a range of interesting work.
We want to hear from you if you are ambitious, passionate and looking for a challenging new role. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues and other teams within the firm. You will also be involved in business development and are expected to promote the Firm internally and externally in order to attract and retain new and existing clients.
· Residential Property experience or similar.
· Private Practice experience or a mixture of PP and Inhouse will be considered.
· You must be able to demonstrate competence in handling residential conveyancing matters independently with minimal supervision; whilst also being willing to contribute and collaborate to ensure the success of the team as a whole.
· You will need to be able to prioritise your workload to ensure the delivery of excellent client services and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding agreed goals/targets.
· Strong IT literacy and experience of using case management systems would be also an advantage.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies