IT Support Desk
**apply to email@example.com
IT Desktop Support
Full time / Permanent
Competitive + Excellent benefits
My client who is a FMCG business within the soft fruit industry are seeking an experienced IT Desktop Support professional to join their already existing team. Reporting to their Senior Nework administrator you must have a background in End user / desktop experience.
• Reports to Senior Network Admin
• End-user support for packhouse & remote users
• End-user support for supplier base • Working with the IT Support system to deliver a responsive, quality service to internal customers
• Desktop support – hardware
• Desktop support – software (OS & applications)
• Telephone system administration
• Any other reasonable duties required
• Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
• Problem solver
• Logical & systematic
• Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
• Full, clean driving licence & car
• Ability to work alone, on own initiative or as part of a team as required
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
TECHNICAL SKILLS • Experienced with Microsoft Desktop products: o Windows 10 o Microsoft Office • Experienced with simple networks & networking: o TCP/IP o Wireless networks • Confident with using web and mobile technologies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer a competitive remuneration package along with ongoing training and development. They also offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme and an annual bonus of 10%.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies