IT Support Analyst
**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Support Analyst
Temporary role due to last apx 1 year
2 days per week - on site (flexible with days)
My client a large FMCG company is based on the outskirts on Ashford is seeking an experienced IT Support analyst on an on-going Temporary basis for 1 year. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an IT Support team.
The Onsite Workplace Analyst handles incidents and requests, which can only be carried out onsite. This Analyst offers onsite support and management of the end-user workplace and serves as hands-and-eyes for other IT teams, who mainly provide remote support. Depending on the structure of your IT processes, the OWE acts at L1 or L2 level, or takes care of both. In all cases, the processing and follow-up of the incidents and requests will also be done in your existing ITSM tooling, and according to predetermined processes and procedures.
Main tasks of the onsite workplace engineer:
• Hands-on support at the end-user's workplace, both in an office environment and at a location in your production buildings, also for cases with a resolution time of more than 15 minutes.
• Execution and support of IMACD requests and standard changes, which are requested via standard processes and a possible order portal.
• Implementation and support of migrations and project work, where in bulk systems have to be moved, renewed or adjusted (for example a migration from Windows7 laptops to version Windows10).
• Hands-and-eyes for other IT teams, who manage the IT systems remotely.
• Managing your stock of end-user hardware and other workplace-related supplies.
Main skillset of the onsite workplace engineer:
• Customer-oriented and customer-friendly communication.
• Proactivity and ownership in the follow-up of disruptions and requests.
• Applicable knowledge of the ITIL principles.
• Troubleshooting of Windows, Microsoft Office, network, ...
• Troubleshooting in the field of end-user hardware, printers, IT-controlled production components, ...
• Consultancy in the field of hardware and mobile devices (Android / iOS).
• Deployment of end-user hardware via SCCM, Intune or other tooling.
For further information please contract Martine at Interpersonnel Recruitment
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our websi