£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Interpersonnel Recruitment is seeking an IT Business Solutions Developer to join our client on a permanent full time basis. Working for this
Working within the IT department, the purpose of this role is to provide technical expertise in the area of application development and support, analysing business requirements and processes in order to identify and implement added value to the IT services supporting the business and its operations.
· To develop, support and administer the business applications and systems, including associated business intelligence reporting (BI) and databases, ensuring they are maintained and retired as required by the business.
· To provide fault troubleshooting and resolution for assigned incidents within a timely manner, ensuring incidents are updated in the current IT service management tool.
o To effectively deliver all aspects of assigned technology projects, where this involves the commissioning of an application or software. a. Where development is identified, either in-house or by a third party, you will define the output requirement, develop the solution, or monitor the third-party development, testing the resultant solution prior to implementation.
o Where a Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) solution is identified, you will liaise with the supplier and identify how the solution will be implemented. This may involve ensuring that interfaces to existing systems are understood and will work effectively after implementation.
· To create and maintain IT system documentation.
· To create training material for assigned systems or areas of technology, and to deliver training to others within the department.
· To use your technical experience and knowledge to make suggestions for any projects or initiatives that would enhance or ensure the continued delivery of IT services, and to submit the appropriate project proposals.
· Liaising and working with third party support companies to ensure that work is delivered, or faults are rectified in a timely manner.
· To work closely with the wider department on projects/task groups, providing timely assistance and support as required.
· To take responsibility for self-development, identify opportunities for training to keep technical skill set current and to advance knowledge in other areas of technology. To undertake technical and non-technical training as required.
· To assist and guide other members of the department with their self-development.
· To be flexible, as required, to cover annual leave and provide out of hours support as required by business needs.
· Educated to GCSE or equivalent level, including Mathematics and English at grade C or above.
· Higher education qualification in a computer science discipline or equivalent working experience.
· Experience in ASP.NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Web API, SignalR and SOLID.
· Practical knowledge of Azure and/or Microsoft Office 365.
· Knowledge of Agile development methodology and DevOps practices.
· Experience in database administration (Microsoft SQL or Oracle) and Entity Framework.
· Experience integrating with third party systems.
· Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
To apply send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies