Internal Sales Representative
Brett is the UK’s largest independently owned building materials Group with over 60 sites across the South, South East, East and Midlands and employing over 700 people.
Part of the Brett Group and based in the South East, Brett Concrete specialises in the supply of ready-mixed concrete and floor screeds across the range for domestic and commercial projects. We have specialist expertise in specifying and operating bespoke site plants having supplied Bluewater shopping centre, the Channel Tunnel Rail Link and Crossrail.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment which encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and enables you to become part of a team that delivers building materials for big ideas.
Internal Sales Representative – Small Business
Based in Aylesford
Competitive Rate of Pay and Benefits
• New and exciting opportunity for an experienced and confident internal sales professional.
• Proactively contact new and existing customers to secure projects in targeted areas, reporting on won and lost data.
• Work towards department targets and business objectives.
• Gather and record information including planning information, market intelligence and customer contact information.
• Manage the administration of quotations and orders, developing your own personal customer relationships to ensure we are the customers supplier of choice.
• Compliance to Safety, Health and Environmental standards of our business.
• Good track record in a sales environment which involved selling and negotiation skills.
• Experience in the ready-mix concrete industry would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with an understanding for customer requirements.
To apply, please email a CV with covering details to,
Brett Concrete, Brett House, St Michaels Close, Aylesford,
Kent ME20 7XE
The closing date: Monday 2nd May 2022
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR
Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All of our current vacancies are on our website.