£20,000 - £23,500 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Ferdinand Bilstein are a global distributor of automotive parts with 175 years of history; there is an exciting opportunity for an Inbound Coordinator to join the team.
Based in Marden, the role will involve administrating and co-ordinating all inbound deliveries for vendor and country responsibilities, liaising with suppliers, Freight Forwarders and relevant internal departments, and ensure processes that support customs compliance are adhered to.
This is an opportunity to join a team at an important and exciting time.
Main duties include:
- To work closely with all 3rd party companies to schedule deliveries into the UK DC, arranging schedules in line with “Goods In” capacity
- To prepare all systems and process all relevant paperwork, resolving any queries with suppliers, 3rd party service providers and internal departments for deliveries.
- Arrange and administrate all collections from suppliers.
- Resolve any issues with delivery paperwork and delivery discrepancies with suppliers, 3rd party companies and internal departments. Correcting systems and/or processes for continual improvement.
- To record all data required to support the Senior Inbound Coordinator with the production reports and analysis.
- Monitor delivery performance of scheduled and unscheduled deliveries.
- They will have a good working relationship with our Distribution Centres to ensure accurate and timely receipt of goods to support availability and sales.
Qualifications required are:
- Educated to GCSE Standard.
Experience & skills required:
- Working within an inbound management or logistics environment is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Dynamic and energetic, with a positive outlook.
- Adaptable with a sense of urgency to task, reliable and accurate with the ability to forge relationships quickly.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
- Able to communicate and deal with all levels of people.
Applicants can either apply directly on our careers website:
Or email CV directly to:
Ferdinand Bilstein UK Ltd is a subsidiary of an internationally operating vehicle parts specialist in the independent aftermarket. Ferdinand Bilstein UK is part of the bilstein group, a family-run, group of companies which unites the prestigious product brands febi, SWAG and Blue Print.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies