**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hybrid role after 4 weeks training
Up to £23,000k + Excellent benefits
37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Company funded CIPD opportunities for the right candidate.
My client is currently seeking a full-time permanent HR Administrator to join their already existing team based in Sittingbourne. We are seeking a motivated induvial with strong administrative skills who is eager to learn and progress within the role and company.
You will be responsible for various administrative tasks within the HR department including Recruitment, compliance, and on-boarding.
The duties will include.
· Proof of right to work checks
· Compliance Administration
· Updating in-house records
· Data Entry
· Preparing new starter packs and leaver documentation
· Recruitment Administration i.e Advertising, arranging interviews and speaking with candidates.
· Taking minutes / notes from team meetings
· Travel and hotel booking
· Assisting with internal audits
The ideal candidate would process the following skills.
· Strong IT Skills (MS office) SAP would be advantageous
· Open and effective communicator
· Good relationship builder
· Motivated with the willingness to learn
· Team player
· Have ideally 1 years’ experience in a similar HR, recruitment or administration role
What can the company offer you?
· 28 days holiday (including Bank holidays)
· Hybrid working after training
· Qualification opportunities
· Private healthcare
· Discounted Gym & Shopping vouchers
For further information on this role please contact Martine at Interpersonal Recruitment
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website - search "Interpersonnel Kent