General Welder & Finisher
GENERAL WELDER & FINISHER
Full time / Permanent
Interpersonnel are pleased to be recruiting for an Experienced General Welder & Finisher for one of our clients located on the outskirts of Ashford. They specialise in the manufacture of high-quality low volume sheet metal components in a range of materials. The work is precision components produced to demanding tolerances and quality levels.
They require a general welder/metal worker with the following experience/capabilities:
- Experience in predominantly TIG welding but also MIG.
- Experience in aluminium, mild steel, and stainless-steel welding in material thicknesses of 1.0 to 3.0mm. Not essential.
- Experience in other shop floor duties.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of team.
- Able to read and work from technical drawings.
- Design and make jigs to aid the welding process and assembly.
Hours of work are 7:30am to 4:00pm (with a 30 minute lunch break) Monday to Friday.
The candidate must also be available for a test onsite (Site Fully Covid Compliant)
Due to the rural location of our client you must have a driving licence and your own car to be considered for this role. There is no nearby public transport links.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All of our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies