Funding & Partnership Development Executive (Hybrid working) Salary: £30k - £40k DOE +Benefits
*** apply to Holly@interpersonneluk.co.uk
Are you curious, passionate and results driven? Do you want to put your Funding & Partnership capabilities to work in helping drive the future of a business with diverse customers and services that is critical to the local, regional and national economy?
Our client, a busy international well-established logistics organisation are recruiting for a Funding & Partnership Development Executive (Hybrid working)
The post holder will be working within the Strategy and Corporate Planning team as a Funding & Partnership Development Executive. Reporting to the Strategy and Engagement Manager, the Funding & Partnership Development Executive will be responsible for seeking out and securing funding grants and support the submission of high quality funding applications from a variety of sources. You will contribute to the growth of each of the business and departments and working on challenges and opportunities the company face in being a critical part of the UK’s national infrastructure.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Identifying relevant and prioritised funding opportunities from a variety of sources (commercial, charity and government funding, incl. EU)
· Leading on a portfolio of funding applications and tenders through all stages of the application process, to maximise chances of success
· Discussing potential funding projects with Departments to identify suitable funding routes to increase numbers of applications
· Engaging with a variety of staff across numerous departments, organisations and disciplines to ensure cohesive funding applications are submitted within strict deadlines to the relevant funding bodies
· Coordinate with relevant departments in the preparation of collaborative bids to ensure that all costings and justifications are completed in a timely manner to enable consolidation of the funding application
Knowledge & Experience
· Degree in a relevant field and/or appropriate administration qualification, or demonstrable experience
· Knowledge or business experience within shipping or logistics will be advantageous, although not necessary, provided you have a desire to learn!
· Experience in developing and supporting staff in the development of funding applications
· An understanding/awareness of relevant funding landscapes and the rules and regulations of a wide variety of funders desirable
· The successful candidate will have a track record in the submission of successful grant funding proposals and writing of all sections of proposals including finance tables
· Confident user of MS applications
· Experience of producing business reports advantageous
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate (verbally and written) to varying stakeholders and seniorities
· Able to work within a team and on own initiative
· Ability to influence, help build consensus amongst stakeholders, identify roadblocks, and invoke change
· You have an ownership mindset working with a high degree of urgency, resourcefulness and inventiveness.
· Strong collaboration skills, being able to support, listen and engage at all levels.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and finding creative solutions
· Relentless focus on details, accuracy, and quality
· Ability to identify appropriate sources of information for research purposes
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies