***apply to Martine@interpersonneluk.co.uk
Salary: £12-14 per hour depending on shift pattern
The two shifts they have available are
Double Day Shift
Week 1 1.30pm – 10pm
Week 2 6am-2.30pm
9.30pm – 6.30am
Job Type: Temporary (with potential to go Permanent)
We are currently recruiting for a Forklift driver to work days and nights and on a temp to perm basis. Our client is seeking motivated individuals who have drive and must have a valid counterbalance forklift licence
Our client provides shrink sleeve labels, self-adhesive labels, spouted pouches, and packaging machinery on a global scale. Utilizing the technology and capabilities of the Group, they provide total packaging solutions to meet their customers’ needs in a wide range of areas, such as food, beverages, dairy, home & personal care and pharmaceutical products.
· Loading and unloading materials from a variety of vehicles
· Moving pallet-packed materials around the site or storage facility
· Checking loads are secure
· Performing equipment checks and basic maintenance
· Following written instructions and keeping records
· Adhering to health and safety regulations
· Completing physical tasks quickly and accurately.
· Excellent communication skills
· Keen eye for detail
· Able to work well within a team and on own initiative
· Good problem-solving skills are needed
· Work well under pressure
· Must have a valid Counterbalance licence
Applicants should be aware that the role can be physically demanding and that the company operates a rotating shift pattern which includes nights.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies