Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager
Based in Portsmouth, Hampshire
Excellent Salary Package: Competitive salary, company car, incentive scheme, contributory pension scheme.
This is a newly created role working for the UK’s largest independently owned building materials Group with over 60 sites across the South, South East, East and Midlands and employing over 700 people.
An exciting opportunity, as the Field Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing the commercial performance for the new Portsmouth Plant opening early 2024. As an experienced sales professional you will be responsible for promoting the business into the newly assigned geographical area, building up strong rapports with local business contacts, researching local competitors, bid for tenders, set up a strong sales management strategy and report regularly to senior management based on and off site.
· Unique and exciting opportunity to join the Commercial Team, managing the commercial performance for the new Portsmouth site opening early 2024.
· Through a complete market knowledge, deliver on agreed commercial targets in relation to value added products, revenue, and margin.
· As a proven negotiator, develop key customer relationships in a new market area and build long term customer loyalty.
· Support the commercial credit policy at all times and liaise with customers to manage our risks.
· Use your skills as a team player to work alongside all departments and deliver exceptional customer service.
· Produce accurate commercial reports and forecasts.
• Sales experience in the building supply industry or similar is advantageous. A proven negotiator with a track record in customer service excellence.
• You must have the confidence and communication skills to engage with a wide range of contacts.
• You will need to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team as well as being a goal setting self-starter.
Call us on 01622 688409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website – search “Interpersonnel Kent”