** apply to email@example.com
A great opportunity has arisen for a Secretary to join our client’s Family team based at their offices in Maidstone, Kent, full time, Monday – Friday.
If you are an experienced Family Secretary, this may be the right role for you. We would be very happy to consider secretarial candidates with less experience providing you have the right attitude, temperament and enthusiasm for the role.
This role involves secretarial and administration support to allocated fee-earners within the team. The successful candidate will efficiently use the case management system as part of their daily work to ensure the delivery of excellent client service and consistent contribution to the profitability of the team.
· preparing correspondence and other written communications, word processing and typing from manuscript or audio / digital dictation
· ensuring all files are kept up-to-date and that filing is done regularly
· undertaking file opening and closing activities
· ensuring regular archiving of files
· liaising with clients in person, by telephone and e-mail, including taking messages
· arranging appointments and booking rooms for meetings
· diary management for allocated fee-earners
· maintaining accurate, individual time records using CMS in accordance with the firm’s procedures
· attending team, partnership and training meetings as required
· assisting with holiday cover both within the team and, if necessary, to other teams and departments
· assisting and support all members of the team
· undertaking any other reasonable tasks, duties or requests as and when required by the team or the wider partnership
Are you the right person?
The ideal candidate will have strong secretarial skills, ideally with experience in the family legal environment although this is not an absolute requirement. You will be a team player who is willing to be flexible to meet the needs of this highly successful team.
The position would suit a highly organised individual who works well under pressure and can use their initiative when required. It is important that you have strong numeracy skills and the ability to understand financial ledgers.
You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with a professional telephone manner and be able to demonstrate high attention to detail.
Due to the nature of the work the team is involved in, you will need to understand and demonstrate discretion and confidentiality in your work.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies