Customs Compliance Analyst
***Apply to Martine@interpersonneluk.co.uk
Customs Compliance Analyst
Competitive Full Time / Permanent
Our client is recruiting for a Customs Compliance Analyst, and we are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Our client provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability. The markets include aerospace and defence, factory automation, electronics design and development, pharmaceutical research and many more!
If you are an amazing Customs Compliance Analyst who wants to make great money with fantastic benefits working at a remarkable company, then keep reading!
Who are we looking for? Someone with…
· The desire to be a true partner to the business.
· Enjoys collaborating.
· Has strong relationship building skills.
· Communicates well and listens.
· Has creative thoughts on continuous improvement.
· Can manage their time efficiently.
· Understands UK, ITAR and EAR regulations and applies knowledge.
· Has proven experience in a UK & EU Customs role.
· Has a passion for customs.
· Experienced with UK customs systems (CHIEF, CDS) as well as SAP, SAP GTS is a real plus.
· Experience in management of AEO programs or supply chain is desirable.
What will you be doing?
· You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the local customs compliance program, collaboration and partnership between business functions and customs compliance is key.
· This role demands exceptional communication skills. You will work with local Trade Compliance as well as with Corporate International Trade Compliance office.
· You will need to be fully engaged, offering a business support approach with a passion for continuous improvement.
· The role also requires the highest degree of ethical business conduct and integrity, and one that demonstrates the company’s core values every day.
· Responsible for ensuring effective import and export compliance processes, and practices in accordance with domestic and foreign trade laws and regulations and the company’s technologies corporate customs compliance policies and procedures.
· Implement or support implementation elements of customs compliance program, including import control touchpoints, functional instructions, and other documentation; trade data points such as HTS classification, country of origin, Free Trade Agreement (FTA) eligibility, valuation, export requirements, etc.; forwarding agent management; recordkeeping; audits and training.
· Review and / or validate Customs entries for accuracy and compliance with customs regulations and CITC policies and procedures.
· Provide quarterly and yearly reporting, conduct regular customs compliance training for functional groups,
· Conduct periodic audits and self-audits and implement corrective action, as required.
· Assist in trade investigations.
· Your commute will be to our office in West Malling, Kent.
· Flexible Working
· Health & Wellbeing
· Employee Share Purchase Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Company product discount
· Social functions
· Free parking
· Free fruit
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies