Customer Services Coordinator
***Apply to Martine@interpersonneluk.co.uk
Customer Services Coordinator
· 25 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays, Christmas shutdown.
· Profit related bonus scheme
· Contributory pension scheme
· Eye care vouchers
· On site parking
Interpersonnel Recruitment is currently seeking a Customer Services Coordinator to join a well-established team in rural Maidstone. The role will be providing key customer services from initial enquiry, to quotation, sales ordering and delivery, and post delivery care.
The Customer Services Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of customer service is provided across the entire customer’s journey to guarantee repeat custom. Working in a fast paced and positive friendly working environment you will be confident in negotiating prices over the phone and email, and also using your initiative to ensure quotations are followed up and the CRM database is updated regularly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is experienced in customer service and/or sales administration and wants to take the next step in their career path. You will be offered training on the product, a professional and supportive working environment, free parking and great employer benefits.
• Exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Co-Ordinator. Working in a small, personable and friendly team, you will be in a busy and fast paced business that can offer you great benefits.
• As a central shipping contact, you will be responsible for booking and planning truck allocation against daily orders.
• Provide excellent customer service and accurate data entry when responding to customer demands.
• Manage the administration, deal with customer enquiries over the phone and accurately process quotations and orders.
• Develop your own personal relationships with internal and external customers to ensure we are the customers supplier of choice.
• Compliance to Safety, Health, and Environmental standards of our business.
• Excellent telephone manner and a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role.
• Understanding of transport logistics.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with an understanding for customer requirements.
• Enthusiasm, flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team is essential along with excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Computer literate, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies