Customer Services Administrator
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is in partnership with a leading organisation within their industry, searching for a candidate that can join the already well-established team and work to the highest of standards. As a Customer Services employee you will ensure the customer journey is professional from start to finish and that the company becomes the preferred supplier going forward.
The role will require a confident Customer Services Administrator to assist with the sales order process. Supporting the Field Sales Manager from the office, you will liaise with customers from initial query and quote, throughout the sales order and delivery process, and after sales. The right candidate will have high levels of accuracy, strong negation skills, manage the CRM Database and liaise closely with the Field Sales Managers.
• First point of contact with customers enquiries over the telephone or via email.
• To pro-actively assist in managing sales and customer relationship activity.
• Support and assist the Field Sales Managers with processing quotations and tenders onto an inhouse database, ensuring all calls are logged accurately including details and follow up actions.
• Compliance to Safety, Health and Environmental standards of the business.
• Clear and confident telephone manner.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with an understanding for customer requirements.
• Strong planning and organising skills.
• Proficient IT skills.
This role is based in the outskirts of Maidstone where own transport would be advantageous.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact the Interpersonnel Recruitment office on 01622 688409
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies