Customer Service Technician
Customer Support Technician
***CVS to email@example.com for consideration***
Interpersonnel Recruitment are in partnership with Blueleaf, who currently have an opening for a Customer Support Technician to join them.
Blueleaf are looking for a Support Technician who has excellent planning and organisational skills, to work with our Care Products team in providing service support for a range of healthcare products as well as servicing and installing laundry related products. If you have great communication skills when working with customers and colleagues along with a flexible can-do attitude then this role could be for you.
Your day to day responsibilities:
· Live and promote Blueleaf's Culture and Values
· Servicing and periodic maintenance of the auto dosing pumps within a geographically defined area.
· Servicing and periodic maintenance for a range of healthcare products including hoists, beds, mattresses and scales within a geographically defined area.
· Performing routine maintenance of equipment to manufacturer recommendations together with relevant safety testing.
· Attend warranty call outs on a range of healthcare products including hoists, beds, mattresses and scales.
· Providing technical support to the Sales & Marketing team, working within strict health and safety criteria.
· To carry out periodic COSHH and various product training.
· To attend sites as and when required to provide assistance with product queries or requirements.
· Accurate record keeping and completion of service reports within the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Completion of all other service documentation as required.
· Ensure work vehicle is maintained as per company policy.
· Representing the company in a professional manner.
· Flexible approach to working out of hours in emergency situations.
· Willingness to travel out of their designated area to support service team activities.
Experience with the use of a Customer Relationship System and Microsoft Office Applications are an essential requirement of this role. You will have a customer orientated attitude along with sensitivity when working in the customer environment. You will also have had experience in engineering based field
servicing. Ideally you would also have previous experience in the healthcare industry along with an engineer or electrical qualification. You will also hold a full driving licence.
At Blueleaf, our mission is to help care homes deliver the best possible care in an evolving world. This means we’re not only helping solve the problems of today, but we’re leading real change in the care home sector, steering it in the direction necessary to meet the demands of the future. By creating bespoke solutions that deliver on the vision of our clients, we transform business goals into sustainable success through strategic leadership, innovation and unrivalled convenience.
Blueleaf is an equal opportunities employer.
What will we offer?
We will offer a competitive salary. After a 3-month probation period you will be eligible for a discretionary bonus scheme and a number of welfare benefits, such as; auto- enrolment into our pension scheme, access to our Medicash scheme that provides cash back towards everyday healthcare bills and a wide range of other wellbeing benefits.
Ideally you will be located in the Nottingham area with scope of 30 miles North or South of this area.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies