Customer Service Operative (1 Year FTC)
**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Operator
1 year FTC (until 28th Feb, 2025)
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Our client is currently seeking a full time Customer Service Operator to join their customer service team on a 1 Year FTC based in their office close to Ashford.
To manage the day-to-day requirements of the company’s main ingredient supplier customer. Ensuring correct information and effective communications is delivered providing a robust customer service experience to all customers. Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution.
Management of Customers - Managing key accounts through the relevant sales contacts within the business as well as with buyers for customers.
• Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to a resolution.
• Ensuring customer queries are responded to in a timely fashion.
• Being the first point of contact for key customers and business sector managers.
Continuous Improvement – To improve both internal and customer experiences when dealing with the customer service team. • Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports for both customer and business key stake holders.
• To provide effective communications across the departments to ensure we meet customer expectations.
• Offering suitable alternatives to reduce part pallets as well as excess stock holdings of slow-moving products (this needs to be a collaborative workflow with supply chain)
Cost Control – To avoid any additional unnecessary spends leading to increased storage and distribution costs.
• To reduce year on year keying errors recorded for both the company and client
• To report to the customer service manager any unavoidable costs before they are taken.
• To create continuous improvement plan and efficiency improvement mindset culture within the team.
• Manage / monitor part pallets by offering to customers on point of order.
This job description is subject to periodic revision following discussion with the post holder (s).
For additional information regarding this role please contact Martine at Interpersonnel
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website