Customer Service Operative
**CVS to email@example.com**
Customer Service Operative C£24000 Charing, Ashford Interpersonnel Recruitment is in partnership with a fantastic organisation seeking a strong Customer Services ambassador to provide an excellent customer service journey.
What will the role involve?
· The primary purpose of this position is to act as first point of contact and to give the best possible service to our customers, maintaining and increasing sales wherever possible.
· You will need to demonstrate high levels of organisational skills and accuracy as you will arrange delivery of customer orders in addition to arranging samples and collections for our customers.
· You will be proactive with a great eye for detail, ensuring all orders are processed correctly.
· You must have the ability to communicate at all levels, maintaining close working relationships between other departments.
What are we looking for?
· We are a small team so you will need to have a great team working ethos.
· Communication with your colleagues is key, ensuring good safety practices at all times.
· It is essential to have previous customer service experience..
· Problem solving and willingness to help others are key attributes for this role.
· Hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
What Benefits are offered?
21 days holiday + bank holidays
5% pension + Life Insurance
Training + Development
Medicash Benefit Platform
Cycle to Work Scheme
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies