Customer Relations Manager
CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client who is a tile supplier within the Architectural & Design sector are looking for a Customer Relations Manager based at their head office.
The right person needs to be self-motivated, confident, cheerful and show an intuitive work ethic. An interest and experience in architecture and interior design is very helpful but not essential.
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Assisting with clients, architects and designers with technical information and design suggestions for projects.
· Building, managing and maintaining relationships via Teams, email and telephone architects and designers throughout designated areas in the UK.
· This is an office based role.
· Work well and cohesively within the existing team.
· Staff cover for purchasing and internal sales departments. This will require you to understand all software systems and work in those departments one day a week so you are suitably knowledgeable with processes to assist effectively during colleagues holidays.
· This experience will also provide you with a high level of understanding for products design and technical elements which is crucial for providing effective recommendations/suggestions/assistance for clients projects when working with your sales territories.
· Ability and interest in learning product knowledge, both aesthetically and technically.
· Ability to effectively communicate to clients and fellow work colleagues with good business ethics, spelling and grammar.
· Good communication skills, verbal and written in person and with technology.
· Excellent organisation skills, time management, priority management and an eye for detail.
· Computer literate with an understanding of computer systems, especially Microsoft software products
· Self-motivated and self-managing, with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
· A positive attitude and happy nature with ability to get on with all types of personalities.
· Ideally the applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
Working Hours - Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm: Friday 08.30am to 5pm
Salary based on experience – c£26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
You will need you own transport. Plenty of free parking on-site and location is ideal if you wish to avoid high volume traffic commuting.
Expected start date: June 2022
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies