Customer Order Administrator
**apply to email@example.com
Job Title: Customer Order Administrator
Location: Maidstone Outskirts
Hours: Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm | Tuesday: 9:00am-5:00pm |
Wednesday: 10:00am -7:00pm | Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm | Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Interpersonnel Recruitment is in partnership with a well-known Kent based organisation going from strength to strength supplying pubs, catering businesses and restaurants in and around Kent with local fresh produce. As an Office Administrator you will support the order process and provide an excellent customer journey. You will be liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure the order administration process is completed to the highest of standards and build a strong rapport with their friendly clientele. You will be comfortable working within a relaxed friendly environment surrounded by the Kent countryside.
Duties to include:
· Producing and checking invoices
· General office / administrative support
· Processing orders made over the phone, via email and online
· With training, understand the process and the client’s daily requirements.
· Answering incoming calls
· Processing cash payments from deliveries
· Liaising closely with in-house delivery drivers
· Working as a strong member of the team
· Good knowledge of Sage 50 or other similar order tracking system is desirable but not essential
· Excellent telephone manner
· Previous experience in an administrative role
· Strong IT skills
· Own transport is required due to location
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.