£31,000 - £33,000 + bonus scheme
(Maternity cover – 1 year fixed term contract to start beg Feb 2021)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to ensure all customer accounts are correctly reported, invoiced on time, and money collected within payment terms, for a prominent, London based, ethical, green coffee importer with revenues of circa £40M.
Established in 1970 and trading globally in over 40 countries the group remains a family run business with a diverse and friendly team based just a few minutes’ walk from Waterloo station in London. With a business focused on fair, ethical and sustainable trade, the company aims to trade with coffee producers (based in Asia, Indonesia, South & Central America and Africa) and selling to its customers (retail & wholesale roasters in the UK, Europe, Scandinavia and many other counties across the world). The company also has an EU subsidiary which will be included in the credit controller’s responsibilities.
Working within a small finance team the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar multi-currency Credit Control, Sales Ledger or Accounts Receivable role and will ideally be familiar with Access Dimensions.
· Check new client account forms including VAT details and process through Access Dimensions.
· Obtain credit insurance rating and recommend credit limits and terms.
· Record invoices on Access Dimensions ensuring all details are correct and POD is available if necessary.
· Update of daily bank summary for all receipts and other transactions.
· Reconcile the end of day position across 12 bank accounts.
· Update credit control records for all communications with customers.
· Manage and process all receipts and invoices through the sales ledger
· Manage client ledgers for both companies collecting monies within agreed terms.
· Ensure that all payments are effectively processed through appropriate bank accounts
· Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales.
· Generate and send monthly returns to relevant 3rd parties
Skills & Experience:
· 2-3 years previous experience working in a multi-currency credit control role
· Good systems knowledge including Excel and Access Dimensions
· Ability to reconcile accounts and possess an excellent attention to detail.
· Motivated, hardworking and reliable
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role within a growing, ambitious company where you will learn a lot, develop new ideas and evolve in a friendly environment. Please note that interviews for the role will take place during the week commencing 4 January 2021.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com