£26k - £30k
Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for a creative and skilled copywriter to coordinate and direct the written content of all global product campaigns and other brand/marketing material at the bilstein group.
The primary objective of this role is to deliver innovative, engaging, and accurate copy to support the automotive aftermarket brands: febi, SWAG and Blue Print across the bilstein group. This will involve the creation of new content as well as proofreading, editing, and rewriting existing materials to deliver precise and imaginative text for all campaigns, supporting documents, presentations, videos, newsletters and more.
As a valued member of the department you will report directly to the International Brand Development Manager, however you will also work closely with the separate Global Brand Management department (operated from our German HQ). In addition, the job holder will be actively involved in other aspects of the International Brand Support area, where required, to increase their overall business understanding and knowledge. This includes participating in regular meetings with our international colleagues/subsidiaries in South Africa, Dubai, Singapore (to name only a few).
Main duties include:
· Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions in order to achieve the greatest reader understanding
· Delivering messages internally and externally to our colleagues and customers using our company "tone", "language" and "culture"
· Communicate core messages which reach the relevant target audience
· Work with the technical marketing team to ensure all written content is well- structured and accurate
· Standardize content across all platforms and media channels
· Research and build knowledge about the products, services or technologies that are being documented
· Adapt to and follow all project schedules and deadlines
Experience and Skills Required
· Must be passionate about writing
· An interest or understanding of car parts is desirable, but not essential
· Proficient use and understanding of Microsoft Office software, in particular - PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
· Experience in a copywriting in essential
· GCSEs A-C
· Good organisational skills
· Confidence to communicate and deal with all levels within the business
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Adaptable with a sense of urgency to task, reliable and accurate with the ability to forge relationships quickly
In return we offer:
· 25 days annual leave and 8 days bank holiday
· Discretionary company bonus (Eligible after probation)
· Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
· Income Protection (Eligible after probation)
· Life Insurance
· Staff discount on parts
· Long Service Awards
· Staff social events
· Hybrid Working (3 days in office/2 days WFH)
· Great opportunities for progression
· Flu and eyecare vouchers available to staff
· Free onsite parking
· Free tea and coffee on site
· Recognition and service awards
· 37.5 hours a week Monday – Fridays
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website - search "Interpersonnel Kent