Content Marketing Executive
Content Marketing Executive
£20,000-25,000PA + bonus
Fully remote – UK Based
My client a leader within the Data Technology Market sector is seeking a Content Marketing executive / copy writer who has at least 1 years’ experience within a similar role.
This exciting opportunity is fully home based with the company fully supporting your home working needs. You will report directly to head of marketing and be ready and motivated to add to the already exciting team, ideally ASAP!
Can you tell a compelling story that drives people to take action? Can you grasp technical subjects and create a range of content to educate and excite prospective clients? Are you continually looking for new ways to engage with people? If yet, then please keep reading….
They are looking for a driven and creative content creator to produce a range of content that will excite prospects and create a winning customer journey. Ideally someone with great experience working with campaigns that evolve quickly!
· creating a range of different content pieces from thought leadership whitepapers, to sales presentations and through to ongoing marketing activity across our website and social media.
· create content that drives action.
· Directing people to download a supporting piece of content or to start a conversation with us.
· You’ll also be involved in planning our content strategy so it’s a real opportunity to be more strategic as well as writing amazing copy.
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience.
• An ability to create, review and edit content in multiple formats including websites and blogs, emails, adverts and marketing collateral.
• A focus on written content with experience of both long and short-form copy.
• An eye for detail and the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining quality and accuracy.
• Experience in researching target markets and interviewing prospects/experts to develop a deep understanding of subject matter and what will drive people to take action.
• A solid understanding of what is needed to attract interest and drive action when writing.
• An understanding of the best way to use various content, from thought leadership to social media advertising.
• A good understanding of performance indicators and how your content is performing against objectives.
Ideally the successful candidate will hold one or more of the following
· A Master or Bachelor degree.
· A natural curiosity in the world as well as news and current affairs.
· Experience in digital and content marketing
· Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
· You’ll need to be hard-working, creative and tenacious with a focus on delivering results. Strong interpersonal, presentation, writing and editing skills.
· A self-starter: finding out answers when you don’t know them yourself.
· Social media user
· Excellent problem solving and project management skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
During the interview process we’ll ask you to show us some examples of content you’ve created and to create some short-form content for us. You’ll be comfortable planning and executing end-to-end campaigns that drive action and be able to spot opportunities using data that can be tested to continually improve performance. This will involve collaborating with multiple colleagues, internally and externally.
Perks of the Job • Unlimited holiday policy • Medical insurance • Flexible working • Work from home • Casual dress • Team socials • Bonus scheme
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies