Salary: £25k - £30k DOE +benefits
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com
You will own the development of content production and execution to support the successful delivery of Marcomms for the organisation and subsidiaries. No two days will be the same in this role as content is required for all our businesses and activities.
This position will also lead the development of digital channels and content, as the business looks to relaunch its digital footprint at a time of exciting development within the business.
The post holder would be required to be included on the duty roster for on-call media duties.
Skills and Qualifications:
▪ Relevant degree or equivalent
▪ Previous experience in a digital marketing role with strong emphasis on content marketing. ▪ Experience in copywriting, videography and photography.
▪ Experience in website management
▪ Good knowledge of the full range of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel PowerPoint etc.) in order to present information professionally in a variety of formats
▪ You will be a strategic thinker who understands how successful planning of marcomms fits into and supports the wider business objectives
▪ You will also need to be committed to continuous professional development and further training as and when the business is able to sponsor such development
▪ Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle
▪ Flexible working - although should be willing to work 2/3 days a week in the Dover office
▪ Work within a very diverse multi-disciplined environment
▪ Exciting place to work
▪ 25 days annual leave
▪ Generous contributory pension scheme
▪ Discretionary bonus scheme
▪ Private healthcare
▪ Life assurance
▪ Employee assistance programme
▪ 3rd party discounts
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies